Zeke

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 01, 2008

Day 35 (Day10)

I had my second appointment this morning at 7:30am. WHEW! That's early after two months of sleeping late! They took some blood and did another internal sonogram. The nurse said everything looks normal and my ovaries are sufficiently suppressed. Then I learned how to do my next two shots. These are a bit more complicated than my Lupron. With Lupron I just fill up my vile and stick it in.



Menopur, I have to mix up the medicine and put together my syringe.
It's a few more steps than what I've been doing, but nothing I can't handle, right?





With Follitism, I have to fit everything togther inside a "pen."




So...I am 10 days down and 10 to go. I can't believe I'm already halfway through my injections! The doc's office will call today to let me know if I can indeed go forward tomorrow with my new shots. (They have to make sure my hormones are all good from the blood they took). If so, I will have 3 shots tomorrow, and only 2 on Sunday and Monday. Got lots to keep track of!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, you're doing so good! I'm proud of you for doing all of these injections. I know it can't be easy to do all of that. We're still praying! Love you!

Raina said...

I know I don't comment often, but I am always keeping you in my prayers! I'm so impressed with your determination and trust in God!

Rebecca said...

Congrats on being 1/2 way done with the shots.