Zeke

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day54

Implanting went well. We had 2 very high quality embryos and the doctor said she is VERY optimistic. Things look very good! On the down side, I have been pretty sick and tired this week. Last night I threw up and didn't sleep much. I haven't been eating much since I am SO bloated and naseaus. I think I am on the mend, but I need a few more days of rest to be up and around. Pray that I feel better soon and get my appetite back!
Countdown to pregnancy test: 9 days!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, but I'm glad that things are looking good so far. I'll be waiting for an update.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

ahhhhh!!! So exciting!!! Hope you feel better soon!

Penny Chapa said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well, but if things keep going well you might be feeling nauseous and tired for another 3-4 months! Hang in there!

The Best Family said...

the bloating, naseua, and not sleeping well will help you to be well prepared for what is to come! :o)
No, seriously, sorry you havent felt well. It is a bummer... I was so sick for 9 months with all 4 of my babies... so it you need some anti-naseau tips, email me!

Anonymous said...

It is crappy to feel nauseous and bloated, but that is pretty much how I felt the first 4-5 months of pregnancy with Ella (my 1st two weren't as bad). Even if your physical symptoms don't get better, I know you'll be feeling a million times better in 9 days!!! We're still praying! Love you!

Wendy said...

Hey Rachel! It's Wendy from ACU...Jamie's roommate. I've been keeping up with your blog from Jamie's site. I'm so excited for you! I'm sending up prayers for you!