Zeke

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

big day tomorrow!

I am SO NERVOUS!!!! Joe says I tend to wait til the last minute to freak out about things. Well, this would be it, I guess. At 9 tomorrow we will find out if there is a baby in my belly. I have been so positive through the process, but now I am letting fear creep in. I'm trying really hard not to, but it's scary to think what may come out of the doctor's mouth!?!?! Pray for us tonight AND tomorrow and please think of us at 9am. We will be waiting to get results after my test, but I'm hoping we will be able to just wait there at the office and get the news fast. Look for a post from me tomorrow either way.
Deep breaths...deep breaths...

2 comments:

amy said...

it's gonna be awesome! see you in the manana!!

Being a Star said...

I will be praying for you..actually its about now that your doing the test....can't wait to hear the news!!
Love you