Zeke

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

day Eleven

So...still waiting. I'm starting to wonder if they have forgotten about us. I emailed the IVF coordinator (you remember her right, the no name girl?). I emailed yesterday to touch base and check if we were on the radar yet. No reply. Still. I'm going to call up there tomorrow....under the pretense of filling my prenatal vitamin perscription, but really so I can find out what the hold up is.
I'm feeling very positive today still, despite all the waiting. I have found it so much easier to talk about when people ask me questions since last week's doctor visit. I've really appreciated those of you who email me and tell me you are praying for us. I've fooled myself into believing that no one is thinking about this but me. Probably because I have nothing to preoccupy myself with right now, but baby thinking. But I know that when someone faces something terrible in their life, it's so easy to forget that they are suffering because we are obviously more involved in our own day to day pains and happinesses. So for those of you who DO remember me, especially those of you who don't see me on a regular basis, but still remember to pray for me, worry with me, and wish a baby into my belly, I thank you so much.
On a lighter note, my best friend from high school, Carrie (or sister Mary Carolyn as she's known to us ;) sent me some pics of her kids that I HAVE to share. I saw them a few weeks ago when I went to Lubbock and these were taken then. They remind me that all things are possible. Carrie suffered with infertility as well, was given a 45% chance of ever concieving and she just had # 3. Here are my cuties....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're still with you, bud! I'm glad to read that you're feeling a little better now. Love you!