Zeke

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Day Three Part II: It's still raining

Its 11:45 and I am crying. Again. I cried for the first time today as Joe and I prayed together at bedtime. I want so badly to believe, but I'm finding it too hard right now. It's hard to expect a miracle when you see the cards stacked against you. It's like even the little stupid things that should be easy are going awry. As if being infertile wasn't hard enough.
"I'd've thought by now, Lord, you would have reached down and dried our tears away. Reached in and saved the day. But once again I say AMEN and it's still raining..." It's pouring. And I can't find my umbrella. But as I told Jeremy several weeks ago...from words painted on a board in Canton, Tx...SOMETIMES TO WEATHER THE STORM, YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO DANCE IN THE RAIN.
I'll try my best, Lord. If you can't quiet this storm, at least draw me in and quiet my fears.

No comments: