Zeke

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Day Three

"Anything that can go wrong...will."
Who knew that statement was talking about Rachel's ability to have a baby? We were in the waiting game for starting injections/having our "phase II appointment" to officially kick off our cycle. Between my calling back and forth between the bank and the doctor's office this AM to approve my mammoth payment, I got an email from the IVF coordinator (who apparently has no name...she's always referred to as "IVF COORDINATOR" both when spoken and written to me.)Her email said that they are waiting on info from Dr. Graves. Who??? Yeah, we were supposed to go see THEIR urologist to confirm that Joe will have TESE performed for the ICSI. They neglected to tell us that when were were twiddling our thumbs these last 2 months. (I'm a little ticked, can you tell?) So I called Joe, Dr. Graves, my doc, Joe again, Dr. Graves again, my doc again. We are going to see Dr. Graves on Wednesday morning. BUT....the IVF coordinator says it'll be next week before they get word back from him to my docs office, THEN they will schedule my phase II appointment to do a sonogram and start my Lupron shots. (so pray hard that we can do that by Wednesday of next week.) I asked about the timeline and she said it won't be until July30-Aug2 that they will do my retrieval! I thought that was the week we would find out if it worked and take my preg. tests! So basically, not only are we delaying starting, but the process is a week longer than we thought. I'm so frustrated and upset and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm afraid of what happens if it doesn't work. I thought I would have a week or two to get over it before I go back to work. Now I will be at work when we find out if I'm pregnant. It sucks. It really sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Rachel...I know that there's really nothing I can say to make you feel any better, but I am thinking about and praying for ya'll. I love you!