Zeke

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

breaking up is hard to do...

Sad news...
My best friend these days, Amy Tindell...is leaving. She's moving away and breaking my poor little heart. When I moved to Joe's church, and even after we were married for a while, I felt like I had given up all my girlfriends. I had no one I saw on a regular basis, no one to be silly with, no one who really knew me anymore. Until Amy came around. She was meant to be in my life from the very beginning, I'm convinced! We think alike, laugh at the same stupid stuff and have the same drive and passions. She is the most like a sister I have ever found. Her dad did my wedding ceremony, we travelled across the world together this summer, and were looking forward to one day raising our children together. Along the way, Amy and Brian became our closest friends. In fact, we spend every Thursday night with them, eating dinner, watching those awesome NBC shows and laughing about any and everything. What a blessing to have people like that in your life!
But her husband has a fantastic opportunity to work in Glenrose and can't turn it down. So Amy will no longer be working, and will be moving to Granbury in March. I'm so sad for myself and so happy for them and their future there. I will miss my friend so much...

But when Amy was over breaking the news to me last night, I discovered I can record 3 different shows on my new DVR AT THE SAME TIME! I told Amy that maybe my TV will be my new best friend. :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

My TiVo is my best friend!