Zeke

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 03, 2007

movin on up?

So...Joe has begun to apply for new jobs and I am looking at school districts around the state. I think we are really going to do this...pick up and move! It's a crazy thought, but one I am really excited about!
Most of the jobs he is applying for right now are in Houston, so...if you live in the Houston area, give me some pointers. Where do you live? Where do we need to look/steer clear of/etc? Of course, nothing is set in stone, but we're trying to get a jump on things in case something pans out.
Keep us in your prayers. We are really wanting a major change and believe that this is what we need to do for our future family. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

That sounds exciting - I look forward to hearing about where your new home will be.

stephen b said...

Here is some advice . . . Houston sucks.

Terri said...

Rachel,

I am Lauren Prathers mom. We live in Katy, west of Houston. I would be happy to give you tips on where to live, work, etc... in Houston. Email me with your phone number and the best time to call you.

Terri Reed
ktymom@aol.com