Zeke

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Man
I haven't been tagged for this...but how can I pass up the chance to tell you about my sweet Joey?

The name of the game: All about my MAN

The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Joseph Abu Varney
2. How long have you been together? 3 years in December since we started dating, 2 years in November since we were married
3. How long did you date? less than 2 before we knew we'd get married, almost 6 before we were engaged, 11 before we were married
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Joe
6. Who said "I love you" first? he did, I knew I wanted to, but it was such a big thing for us to actually say...I waited for him to first
7. Who is taller? Joe
8. Who sings better? Joe...he leads singing at Sunday night church, sings at weddings and funerals...I've even had people ask why he never tried out for American Idol. Jamie and I tried to get him to try for Sing Song host our senior year. He's an amazing tenor.
9. Who is smarter? I joke that I am, but he's pretty sharp!
10. Whose temper is worse? Both of us are pretty easy going. I tend to get upset when I'm stressed. Joe gets upset when he's pushed too far.
11. Who does the laundry? I wash, he helps fold and put away. He also does his own ironing.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Joe
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Joe
14. Who pays the bills? he does. I handle the mortgage, he handles the rest
15. Who is better with the computer? depends on why you are using it. Joe's job in on computers so he's pretty savvy
16. Who mows the lawn? Joe. I tell people that's the real reason I got married...so I don't have to mow anymore!
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but Joe is very good at cooking a number of things.
18. Who drives when you are together? usually Joe, but not always in his car. He likes driving mine.
19. Who pays when you go out? We take turns since we still have separate accounts
20. Who is most stubborn? Me. Joe calls it "testing him" when I act that way
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually Joe. I don't like admitting that...
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Joe's since they live in the same city as us and go to church with us too
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me after the longest 2 weeks EVER. I wanted to kiss him that first day we were "official," but I was scared to death that it would be weird.
24. Who asked who out? That depends on how you look at it. He told me that he wanted us to pursue a dating relationship in May that year. I said no. He took me to his Xmas party at work in December and I decided I wanted to be with him. The next day I told him and we've been together ever since.
25. Who proposed? Joe
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, but Joe is a big teddy bear
27. Who has more friends? Joe...EVERYONE LOVES HIM!
28. Who has more siblings? Joe, he has a twin brother and a little brother
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I'd say me, he'd say him. I think I probably make more decisions for us, but in major stuff it's always a two way street

No comments: