Zeke

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

no news is good news?

So...it's been a while. I promise I will post New Year's pics and info as soon as I get my pics from my pal Amy. :)

Real quick wanted to update you...
1. school is back and is GREAT! I start my curriculum writing on January 22nd.
2. joe is meeting with a contact my dad has tomorrow (also Joe's birthday) about getting some interviews set up for HR jobs in city government up here. (keep that in your prayers. it's going to be a big change for us...a good one!)
3. i have lost 4 pounds since January 1 on South Beach. So consider the Rachel you knew as the "Before" because this is only the beginning. I have until the end of May to meet my goal (which is to lose between 30 and 40 lbs). It's a lofty goal, but I am working hard already and have every intention to keep it up. Those Wilsons are going down in this Biggest Loser competition!

No comments: